SMART will use the registered participant and staff information within the scope of the following purposes. However, we will confirm the purpose of collecting information and whether or not it is provided to the person who provides the information in advance, and obtain consent so that the information provided to SMART does not become a concern for the person. Information is optional, but if you do not consent, you may not be able to participate in the annual tournament.
Purpose of use
- The names of participants and schools (including group names) of the annual tournament will be published on the official SMART website.
- On the SMART official website, we will publish a “Leaflet” containing the names of the participants and the school (including the name of the organization).
- On the SMART official website, we will publish a “Tournament Table” that lists the names of participants and schools (including group names).
- On the SMART official website, we will publish the “Tournament Results” with the names of the participants and schools (including the names of the organizations).
- We will distribute a “leaflet” containing the names of participants and schools (including group names) to the organizers, guests, tournament executive committee members, host school officials, and spectators who attend the tournament.
- We may use photos and videos of the tournament for the following purposes.
- SMART official website
- Conference report at the secretariat (including internal reports from sponsors, co-sponsors, sponsors, cooperating organizations and companies)
- Press coverage (newspapers, magazines, articles on the Internet, coverage on TV, etc.)
- Printed matter such as tournament pamphlets, leaflets, posters, and media such as DVDs
- Organizer, co-sponsor, sponsor, public relations on homepages and SNS of cooperating organizations and companies
- Public relations on the website of the participating team’s affiliation (school), SNS, etc.
- We may use the registered information in the following operations related to the annual tournament.
- Announcement and office communication
- Responding to inquiries or requests
- Management of the annual tournament
Presence or absence of information provision to a third party
For public relations activities, when there is a request for disclosure of personal information from media companies, we may provide the information after confirming the intention of the person (information provision is optional) in advance.